Sunday, December 22, 2013

MORE conversations with guests

Guest 1: Can I get a room with a balcony?

Me: Sir, did you happen to see the building before you came in?
(Just a refresher for those of you who may not have seen it in a while)

Guest 1: Oh, yeah. So there aren't any with balconies?

SMH.



Me: And Ms. Smith, are there any other guests in the room that may need access to a key?

Guest 2: Can I get two keys?

Me: Yes you may, but are there any other guests staying in the room with you?

Guest 2: No. Just me and my husband.

Me: (mental facepalm) So yes, there is another person in the room with you. May I have his name please so I can add him to your reservation?

Guest 2: No, it's just me and my husband in the room.

I really didn't know how to respond to this. I basically skipped the rest and just went straight to handing over the keys and giving directions to the elevator which I am sure were too complex for her and got her lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment