Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I wish there was a way to make people think before they ask questions.

Honest to God, these are the kind of questions I get asked regularly at work.

Do you work here?
While walking out of the EMPLOYEES ONLY door, dressed head to toe in a suit complete with a name tag, carrying a money bag and bank keys in my hand. No sir, I do not. Can you point me to the roulette table?
Do you know what time check out is?
I'm standing at the front desk and just finished checking in another guest. No Sir, I do not know what time check out is. I only work the front desk.

Is this the Mandalay Bay?
Yes, this is absolutely Mandalay Bay. Those giant decals on the glass doors you just walked through that say LUXOR are just to throw off the people with out money that aren't going to gamble. Oh, and the fact that it looks like a giant PYRAMID on the outside is just a facade.

Because these two look so much alike, right?


You live out here right?
No sir. I live by the beach in southern CA. I commute each day because I just LOVE my job here. It's a little rough some days, but my frequent flyer miles are really racking up.

Please, I cannot stress this enough, think and observe before you ask questions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment